Friday, October 10, 2014

Why I Decided to Start This Blog?

Short answer: Because I wanted to ;)

This qualifies as my millionth attempt at blogging. ADD doesn't help, you know? Like I read the other day somewhere: "My brain has too many tabs open." I am way too easy to distr... Oh, where did I leave my J hook? I wish I were at the beach right now.

Anyway! I'm kinda geeky and all sorts of awkward around people. I have a passion for crochet, which I have practiced for the past 10 years. I'm left-handed, with a knack for over planning stuff, and have a fixation on my aforementioned "J" hook. It is just the perfect size for everything.

I hate, hate, haaaaate it when people beat around the bush with crochet patterns, especially on videos. Makes my heart rate go Tasmanian devil. I don't need the history of the magic ring and a bulleted list of all it's advantages, you know? Short attention span, remember? So most of what I write will go straight to the point.

And since this post has taken me more than 30 minutes to write, I'll leave it here, not without sharing my fave Yoda-ish quote. As if that wasn't geeky enough ;P



No comments:

Post a Comment